Autonomous Mobile Robots - Spring 2015
- This course is jointly taught by Roland Siegwart, Marco Hutter, Mike Bosse, Martin Rufli and Davide Scaramuzza.
- It is given as an MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) under edx.
- Please register in edx to get access to the video segment and course material.
- Lecture: Weekly on Monday 14.15 - 16.00, HG E 1.2
- Exercises: Approximately every second week, Tuesday 10.15 - 12.00, HG G1
- You can download a pdf version of the course schedule here (PDF, 49 KB).
The exam questions can be downloaded from here: [Exam Questions (PDF, 92 KB)]
The examiners will select one question from each column (three questions total). They serve as a basis for the oral examination.