This page lists software the ASL is developing or has released as open-source.
- libnabo, a fast K Nearset Neighbor library for low-dimensional spaces.
- libpointmatcher, a modular ICP library.
- ethzasl_message_transport, a generic plugin architecture for message transport.
- ethzasl_aseba,a bridge between ROS and ASEBA.
- ethzasl_icp_mapping, 3D mapping tools for robotic applications, currently ROS nodes for libpointmatcher.
- ethzasl_drivers, a collection of device drivers.
- asctec_mav_framework, a framework for data aquisition and position control to be used with the high-level processor of Ascending Technologies helicopters.
- ethzasl_ptam, a robustified and ROS-compatible version of PTAM.
- ethzasl_sensor_fusion, an EKF-based fusion framework.
- Structural Inspection Planner: Offline coverage path planner.
- Next Best View Planner: Receding horizon exploration and inspection planner.